Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing on workspace member

Marquin Mercullo June 29, 2024

I want to upgrade my subscription to Premium to make my workspace command unlimited. 

I have another workspace member, when I upgraded to Premium will I be charge as two premium? 

Or can is it possible that since I own the workspace I am the only one to be charge as premium and my workspace member is only standard. 

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
Alisson Sartor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 1, 2024

Hello, Marquin!

If you change your plan to standard or premium, you will choose a workspace that gets all the features, I will explain how the charges work below.

Every user will be checked individually on Trello Paid workspaces to test if they're billable. It means, that every user will be billed if they fit billing rules. However, some users aren't billable on Paid Plans, like single board guests, I'll clarify this:

Workspace Members:

These users aren't necessarily Board members; they can see all the Boards in Workspace, create new Boards, etc.

All the Workspace Members are billed.

Guests:

Guests are users who aren't Workspace Members; however, they are members of one or more Boards on Workspace. They aren't able to create Boards, see other Boards in the Workspace, access custom Views, etc. They need to be more tricky regarding the billing question.

Single-Board Guests: Members of one Board of the Workspace (regular users or observers) aren't billed.

Multi-Board Guests: Members who are members of two or more Boards of the Workspace and are billed.

More information about this topic can be found in the articles:

I hope this helps, but please let me know how it goes and if there's anything else I can assist you with. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Alisson
Trello Team

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events