Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preview attached video in Trello card?

Grigory Entin February 13, 2018

Is it possible to preview an attached video in a card? If so, what are the requirements for the format and etc.? 

Quite often I'm making screencasts and attach them to cards, but I don't see a way to preview them without downloading... I tried .mov, .m4v and etc.

1 answer

0 votes
Krisztian Kovacs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2018

Hi,

the only preview I can recall is the youtube one. If you paste a link into a comment, you can watch the video directly on youtube.

would it be viable for you to upload stuff like that?
So upload the mp4 to youtube, share as 'unlisted'.

Cheers,
Krisz

Grigory Entin February 13, 2018

Thanks, yes, I understand that I can upload to youtube and get it previewed in Trello. But this sounds completely counterintuitive to me and not the thing I want to do and spend time on (opening youtube, uploading, getting the link, pasting the link to trello instead of just just attaching the video). It raises security concerns over using youtube and etc. So it's just a question of convenience for me. I'm not sure but JIRA probably has it as well.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events