Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preview Attachments

Paulina Moscoso August 24, 2021

I used to be able to preview attachments without having to download them. Now it does not matter where I click it automatically downloads.

3 answers

1 accepted

6 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 24, 2021

We have a bug opened for this.

Rainer Mundy October 15, 2021

Any update on this? 
THis wasn't an issue for us until today when it started doing this. Very annoying.  
Seems strange that some started experiencing this back in August and it was classed a 'bug' but is now widestream.

Like # people like this
Jeferson Kist October 19, 2021

A bug that persist for too much time. We are about to quit Trello because of this. We have tons of work on trello and now we are having this issues that persists for so long. We are paying to use Trello and we cant work well because of this bugs. 

Please!

Like # people like this
Donny Trana October 21, 2021

@Michael Pryor Any update you can provide on this? The loss of the preview function has had a major negative impact on the workflow of our team.

Like Adriana Robledo likes this
Julie Herczeg October 25, 2021

@Michael Pryor — I would love to know if there is an update on this issue also.

Continually downloading documents is really frustrating. Having to spend time emptying the downloads folder kind of defeats the purpose of having the attachment feature as a part of a card. We could just email attachments to people, totally bypass Trello altogether.

But I love Trello and would love to see this feature back and working.

Like Donny Trana likes this
Shae Hudson October 26, 2021

Our company uses Trello for organizing our projects, and this downloading issue is VERY counterproductive!!! When will it be fixed???

Like # people like this
1 vote
Martin Purmensky August 25, 2021

My understanding, and my complain, is that it is the new "upgrade".  I asked about it and was told that anything beside images and videos will have to be download.  That include Excel and PDF (pdf preview still works, Excel does not). 

The whole upgrade is really unfortunate - mainly this and the disabled attachment sharing. 

0 votes
Adam Cao
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 4, 2022

Hi folks! I just released a Trello Power-Up that re-enables previewing of Word, Excel, and Powerpoint attachments: https://trello.com/power-ups/61bd1b71e0984756b13f7696

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events