cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium subscription

Sacha METTON
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 3, 2024

Hello,

We're a local authority using Trello for free (18 users). We'd like a quote to upgrade to the Premium version (payment by money order).

Please let us know how to proceed.

We look forward to receiving your quote.

Best regards.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2024

Hi @Sacha METTON 

That'll be a total of 47 million Crindars please 🤪

Sorry, lame joke on Friday.

FYI, this is a community forum and while we are excellent at answering questions we cannot issue any quotes or discuss payment methods.  For that you will need to talk to Trello. 

I can help you with pricing though...

Premium subscription is

1. $12.50 USD/user/month, or
  2. 120USD/user/year

So the maximum price for 18 people will be 18 x 1 or 2 above:

1. $225/month, or
  2. $2160/year

However, you may pay less than that if some of those members are on only 1 board.  Go to workspace > Members and see how many of the 18 people are only on a single board (single-board guests in Trello speak)

As an example, say you have 18 people but 8 of them are members of only 1 Trello board

You will only have to pay for the 10, not the 18.  Meaning your premium bill will be $125/mo or 1200/year

Hope this helps

Gabriela Hájková
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 6, 2024

I understood the question differently. 

We have a similar problem. We know the prices and number of users. We want PREMIUM for 15 users, but we cannot pay by card. We need an invoice. I can't find the billing information so we can make the payment by bank transfer.

Can you advices us?

Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2024

FYI, this is a community forum and while we are excellent at answering questions we cannot issue any quotes or discuss payment methods.  For that you will need to talk to Trello. 

☝️

Like amincey likes this
Sacha METTON
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 6, 2024

Hello Mike,

Thank you for your answers.

Do you know the difference between Standard and Premium subscription ? Is the number of people in the standard package unlimited?

We have the same problem as Gabriela to pay, we need to pay by postal order.

How can we can contact Trello directly ?

Thank you.

Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 6, 2024

Both standard and premium have unlimited collaborators

The differences are the features available.

If you have come fro Trello free, standard would most likely be more than enough for you at half the price of premium.

Here you can compare the packages

https://trello.com/pricing 

To talk to Trello go to https://trello.com/contact and select billing

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events