Premium is charged per workspace??

Marla Lopez September 28, 2022

I just clicked to try out the 14 day PREMIUM on Trello, but noticed it's "per workspace"??   So, there will be a separate charge for each workspace I desire premium?  

Seems odd!?

2 answers

1 vote
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2022

@Marla Lopez this is correct! I am a power Trello user and keep all my boards with premium features in one workspace and it works great! You can have as many boards as you want in a workspace, and you can even organize them with Collections, so if you want to keep them in different sections in a workspace, you can do that.

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2022

@Marla Lopez If you need more than one Workspace with premium features you would have to have the enterprise plan.  This allows for unlimited workspaces.  Otherwise your premium plan is only associated with a single workspace.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events