cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium Pricing

Alan Schmidt
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 7, 2023

If I go Premium, is it then one license for all my workspaces or is it a license to each workspace.

Reason for asking is, for now I'm on the premium trial version, and I was just able to select one workspace for the trail. 

Alan ;)

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 7, 2023

Sadly, it is per workspace unless you go with an enterprise license.  I think it limits the capability quite a lot for SME's who can't afford the 10K threshold.

The 2 alternatives that come up most for me are Monday.com and ClickUp.

• Monday.com allows for multiple workspaces in an account
  • Clickup charges per workspace but has the concept of Spaces, which could be used in the same way as workspaces

Overall I think this is a real own goal by Trello and I hope they consider changing it in the future.

The best option you have within Trello premium is to have a single premium workspace and use:

• Board collections (basically a tag for a board)
  • Colour coding boards
  • Stared boards
  • Naming convention to group boards together
Alan Schmidt
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 9, 2023

Thanks for your reply ;)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events