Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power-Up question: Epic Cards by Screenful

Wm_ Auckerman October 19, 2020

A question for anyone using Screenful's Epic Cards (or Scaled) power-up. It's been working great so far -- just one minor annoyance.

Is there a way to sort the "Epic status" list that displays on the back of the Epic card? Those tasks cards are listed in the order that I created them, and I created the card for the first task that needs to be completed last. I've tried click-and-drag in the Epic status list, but that didn't work. I've sorting the task cards in their list, but that didn't have any effect. Anyone know how to reorder the items in the Epic status listing?

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vova Kenih
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 23, 2020

Hi 👋

Vova from Screenful here. 

Currently, there is no way you could reorder the items in the Epic status listing. 

Thank you for the feedback. We've added the feature into our pipeline and going to fix it in the future. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions regarding the Screenful Power-Ups.

Wm_ Auckerman October 25, 2020

Thanks very much Vova. Since you've offered, I do have another question.

As an example of the issue: I have an epic card with four attached task cards -- three open, one done. But while they are listed under the Epic status, the card count shows "Open (0) Done (0)" and "Epic status: 0% done". (See the attached screenshot of the open cards.) All of my epic cards show 0% and 0 open, even though the cards are listed correctly as open or done. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Scrrenshot.jpg

Like Vova Kenih likes this
Vova Kenih
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 30, 2020

Thank you for pointing out the issue. Although I could not replicate it myself, our dev team will look into this, and I'll let you know as soon as there are some developments. 

Vova Kenih
Marketplace Partner
October 30, 2020

Again, thank you for reaching out. It seems that you have the setting “Calculate epic status based on card size” checked in the settings. Could you double-check that? If you have the setting but have not attached any sizes to those cards, they will show zero. Disabling the setting causes those numbers to show card counts instead. 

Please let me know if this doesn’t help solve the issue.

Wm_ Auckerman November 2, 2020

Yes, that was the problem. Thanks for your help.

Like Vova Kenih likes this
Kathryn Golda November 9, 2020

This would be really helpful - Id like to see the tasks assigned to an epic listed by due date in the epic card but currently I can only view them in the order I've added them to the card.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events