Power-UP provider privacy statement

Sina Jazayeri February 14, 2020

My company requires the privacy policy of the Number Stats power up so they can enable it.  I found this page: https://trello.com/power-ups/5b1fc66d100ffab6fecee00d/number-stats where it is stated that "Number Stats is in compliance with Trello's data and privacy practices.

Can you please confirm, if Power-Up providers must declare this to Trello (Atlassian) in order for the said statement to be published on the reference page?

My company insists the privacy statement must come directly from the providers comapny. 

1 answer

0 votes
marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2020

Hello @Sina Jazayeri I'd recommend to contact the publisher of the Power-Up directly.  They should be able to provide you with a privacy statement.

the line "Number Stats is in compliance with Trello's data and privacy practices."  is required by Trello, and a Power-Up publisher must adhere to this.  However this is not the same as a privacy statement of the Power-Up publisher.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events