Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible to hide the green symbol for completed checklists on the front of a card?

Mats Berggren August 27, 2021

image.png

The green symbols clutter my board and take too much focus. Can I hide this symbol or change the green colour to grey?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
David Bakkers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2021

Hello @Mats Berggren 

It can't be done within Trello itself, but you can do it on the browser side with an extension like Pro For Trello that can alter the CSS on the web page.

The CSS code you'd need to apply to make that green checkbox hidden when all the items in the checklist are complete would be:

.badge.is-complete {
    width: 0;
    padding: 0;
}

If there are still items to complete in the checklist, the normal checkbox appearance would apply:

Annotation 2021-08-28 124951.png

If you don't want to hide the checkbox when all the items are complete, just make it have a light grey background, here is the CSS code for that:

.badge.is-complete {
    background-color: #DDDDDD;
}

which renders like this:

Annotation 2021-08-28 131332.png

Note. These solutions only work for users that have the browser extension installed and the CSS code changes applied via that extension.

Mats Berggren August 29, 2021

Think like a pro!

Thank you for helping me out. I'll definitely try Pro for Trello.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events