Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phantom Profiles for Guest Board Member

Ilyse Greenberg May 20, 2023

I am in the 14-day trial period for Premium and would like to continue with it, but I do not need to have multiple members. I am using it for my own organizing and would like to use the "guest member" functionality for the purposes of using the calendar so that I can separate out my different projects and clients and benefit from all of the multi-board calendar features. (Both the table and calendar views rely heavily on the "members" for filtering/viewing/sorting, and I would like to use that field but cannot without having other members. I will not be overlapping boards - so could use "guest members" and not pay for the additional users, but I do not have real email addresses for them. Said differently, is there any way to create "phantom profiles" without creating unnecessary additional email addresses?  And, if I do that, will that work? Thank you for any additional information as I will be making my upgrade decision within the next 10 days. 

1 answer

0 votes
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2023

No "phantom profiles" but if you don't have their email addresses, you can share the board with them by using a link:

Sharebylink.png

Ilyse Greenberg May 22, 2023

Thank you for your response about the link sharing functionality. There are no other people to share with. I am the only user - I want to be able to use the calendar view functionality for myself to organize multiple projects. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events