Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pencil icon bug

Vinicius Damasceno September 10, 2018

The pencil icon is shown when I move the mouse over the cards, but nothing happens when I click on it. This problem does not happen in all my boards, only a few. I noticed this issue a few hours ago after inviting a new member to my board and then becoming Trello Gold.

The issue happens in both my work and home computers.

The same problem does not occur with other members of the board, only me, and I am the only administrator.

The problem happens in IE 11, Chrome and Firefox. It does not seem to be browser related, but related to the specific board.

Can anyone help? I think this is a real bug.

2 answers

0 votes
PivotThink November 1, 2019

I'm having this problem too.

Also it is working fine on some boards and not at all on others - although it's working on fewer boards the more I open them up.

Also now I have a board where the Icon has vanished completely.  This is a board I have open in another tab where the pencil icons are working fine.

Also I've noted that the pencil icon sometimes appears without hovering at all on some cards.

PivotThink November 1, 2019

Something gets set in the browser tab. I clicked on the Board List and Right-clicked Open in New Tab on one of the boards that wasn't working and now the pencil icon works fine in the new tab.

0 votes
Torben_trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 12, 2018

Thanks for reporting this. We have this on our radar and we'll deploy a fix shortly.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2019

Has this been resolved?

William Patrick May 27, 2019

no

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events