Paying for a service

Shervin dokht November 9, 2022

hello there
I get into a trouble, someone is changing the details of tasks and cards which I wrote, how can I recognise   who is he/she? Is there any icon or services that by paying help me?

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2022

@Shervin dokht 

At the back of each card there is an activity log. Click on "Show Details" and it will show all the activities. If the person delete the card, then it will not show up.

Shervin dokht November 10, 2022

Someone change the title of cards how can I recognise this?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 10, 2022

"Show details" doesn't show edits of cards.

There's no real history in Trello, it's not an issue tracker.

Shervin dokht November 10, 2022

Someone change the title of cards how can I recognise this?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 10, 2022

You need to ask the people you are collaborating with - Trello is not an issue tracker and does not record change in like an issue tracker does.

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2022

@Shervin dokht 

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- is correct to note that the Activity log do not highlight the all changes that one would expect. 

By adding .json to the end of the card url you can look for "actions" 

"actions":[{"id":"636d9...13e6a","idMemberCreator":"5ee2029...370b","data":{"card":{"name":"VP changed name of this card","id":"6369...895b1f2e","idShort":248,"shortLink":"EAU..MQkk"},"old":{"name":"VP Changed Name of"},"board":{"id":"5fdd595...4004f236f","name":"Dojo 2","shortLink":"Sql..IWB"},"list":{"id":"6231997...0a8bc3","name":"Lookup"}},

The above example records the change of card name.

Like Nic Brough -Adaptavist- likes this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 10, 2022

Ooh, nice, I did not know you could do that!  I've never tried the APIs for Trello beyond "create a card", so that's good to know!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events