Part of standard plan features

Helmasaur February 2, 2023

Hello,

I use Trello for a while and for one of my boards, I am interested by three things from the standard plan:

• the checklist elements dates of beginning and end
  • the checklist assigned member
  • the timeline

Although, we are like 3-4 users maximum and we use the board a couple of times each month. It would cost like 20-25$/month for this little use.

Would there be an alternative? Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 5, 2023

Hi @Helmasaur - welcome to the Community!

I'm not sure what your question is here. If you could elaborate on what you're asking, that would be great.

Alternatively, if you have a question about billing or sales, you can raise it at https://trello.com/contact

Helmasaur February 5, 2023

Hello!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to answer.

I'm sorry for not being clear enough. I'll try to clarify it! So, there are those three elements listed in my post which are included in the standard plan. Although, I'm not a hardcore user of Trello. I actually use it a few times in a month.

My question would be if there was a solution to use some elements of the standard plan because paying it the full price would be like over 20$/month for a little use. Otherwise, is there an alternative to work it around?

Thanks!

Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 5, 2023

Hey @Helmasaur - we cannot customise plans to reduce the price of our subscriptions for you. The only way to reduce the price of your subscription is by reducing the number of billable users in your subscription. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events