Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page Unresponsive on Chrome Browser 89

Pramod Chevva March 17, 2021

Facing an issue with the Jira getting an Page Unresponsive on chrome browser 89 when we select drop list.

3 answers

1 vote
Vladimir April 23, 2021

We have the same problem with jira server (jira server 8.13.3). We are on chrome version 89.0.4389.90. It is only for some users and that users have the same problem also in Service Now. So it is not a problem only for Atlassian products.

Also when we restart computer or restart chrome (kill all processes or use url: chrome://quit) then it works for some time but then it is happen again.

Just for sure the error shows: "Page Unresponsive on Chrome Browser 89".

If you find solution share it.

Thanks.

Vladimir May 11, 2021

We test new version of Chrome and it works fine. So the problem was really in Chrome. The working version is 90.x

0 votes
Chris Bolz April 28, 2021

Jira is really become a pain:

image 1.png

I have had this issue now for several days. Just updated to the latest chrome. Same issue. It happens on about every 5th task I open. I have to close the browser window and start from scratch. Then the same task might open without issues. I have emptied the application storage / cache. No improvement.

Very close to giving up JIRA for all our projects and customers. I had done it long time ago if the hassle of changing integrations wouldn't bother me.

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2021

Hi @Pramod Chevva 

You have tried in another browser or logout and login again.

Cheers

Pramod Chevva March 17, 2021

yeah I have tried on IE/ Edge its working fine.

we have issue with chrome browser 89

alex April 15, 2021

We have the same issue with chrome 89 for some users. Works fine with Mozilla, but select list (nfeed in our case )freezes in Chrome.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events