Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLANYWAY APPOINTMENT TIMES change automatically? Not staying consistent among users.

Tiesja October 21, 2019

We have a multi employee company who all share the planyway app to find out which appointment to go to next while on the go (on their phones and laptops).

Our service manager will enter an appointment card, add it to the calendar and everyone can then see it.

However depending on which user looks at the calendar, the times are either accurate, one hour back or one hour forward. 

example: 

Service manager enters appointment into trello card as 1pm- 3pm. Technician sees it on his phone in the planyway calendar AND in the trello card as 12-2pm. Office assistant sees it on her laptop in the planyway calendar AND in the trello card as 2pm-4pm. 

What is going on and how do we fix this QUICKLY! 

We have trello and planyway to prevent having to call into the office to ask where and when to go next. 

Thanks

Tiesja

1 answer

0 votes
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 23, 2019

Hey Tiesja,

So sorry to hear about that. First things first, let's try to determine if this is an issue with Trello or Planyway.

Can you try the following please?

• Go to or create a new board without Planyway enabled.
  • Create a card with a due date
  • Have a team member check that due date

Does the due date match what was set originally, or does your team member notice an incorrect time there as well?

Let me know and we can continue looking into this!

Tiesja October 23, 2019

Thank you Garrett! Your help has come so appreciated!!

Our service manager created a new trello board (planyway NOT) enabled. She created a card with a 4pm due date. When the admin checked her phone it said 3pm.  So an hour behind. 

I also need to point out that the service managers computer has the right time on her desktop. But when we look into the planyway calendar, the "time now" (which us a green line in the calendar mode) shows an hour ahead from her desktop. 

Thank you thank you thank you.

Anxiously awaiting a reply!!! 

Tiesja

Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 25, 2019

Thanks for giving that a try, Tiesja.

I'm hoping we can continue digging into this, but we should do that more privately. Can you send us an email at support@trello.com please?

Just summarize what we've discussed so far, and either I or one of my team members will be happy to keep working on this with you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events