Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Outlook and Trello Won't Connect

Hello!

I am running into an issue when I try to connect Outlook on my browser to Trello. I got the add-in, and when I click the option to turn an email into a card, it asks me to log in. The pop up comes up that asks me to allow access to my account. I click "Allow" and then the popup turns into a white screen. This is the popup with the https://trelloaddin.azureedge.net/etcetc url.

I've tried this on all of my browsers, I've tried clearing cookies and cache, and nothing is working.

Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Kevin Tuei Community Leader Oct 16, 2021

In the Trello Documentation 

There is this notice for IMAP users. According to your question it means you may be using Outlook for your email address using IMAP.  Hope this helps.

IMAP Users: Email addresses using IMAP through Outlook will not be able to use the add-in. For example, an @gmail.com address accessed through Outlook will not work with the Add-in. Instead we'd recommend using an alternative like the Trello for Gmail Add-on.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,398 views 28 41
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you