Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlook + Trello Automation Rules

Victor Valente
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 23, 2022

Hi All, How are you?

I am using Trello as a dashboard to control applications and stages  for each client. I usually receive an email from the client and I add this email on Trello using Trello add-ins on Outlook.

My question is: 

Can I create Rules in Outlook that Outlook can send automatically the email to my Trello Board? I was checking the rules on Outlook, but none of them allow me to send cards to Trello automatically.

Thank you :)

1 answer

0 votes
Christl_Email for Trello
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 24, 2022

Hi @Victor Valente👋

Welcome! Christl from SendBoard here - makers of the Email for Trello PowerUp.

I think you might be able to set up redirect rules to forward certain emails to Trello. But I would suggest checking out our Email for Trello Power-Up.

Email for Trello enables you to send and receive emails in Trello. Combining it with Trello Automations, you can create some powerful workflows. 

You might also find our features such as merging cards, automate sending emails, saved replies, managing contacts and customising your email address etc. useful too.

Check out this video for a quick overview: Email for Trello Demo

You're welcome to pop over any questions to hello@sendboard.com or simply add the PowerUp to give it a try with the free trial.

Hope that helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events