Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OneDrive Power-Up not working in Firefox?

Bear Humphreys
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2022

I usually use the Firefox browser and I've installed the Trello OneDrive Power-Up. When I click the button to attach a file, I get this in a new window.

Screenshot 2022-06-05 at 11-27-39 OneDrive.png

It doesn't change after refreshing as asked. I tried with the desktop app, and it does work as expected, and Microsoft Edge seems to work fine as well.

Is there a known problem with Firefox accessing OneDrive? I disabled uBlock for the Trello domain, and allowed pop-up windows to try some possible script blocking it or something.

Not a big problem, just annoying to have to remember to switch over browser or app if I want to add something.  I like having my different tabs pinned with different boards open in a browser, which I don't get in the desktop app (I am aware I can have them in individual windows, but it's not quite the same!)

Bear

1 answer

0 votes
Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 9, 2022

Hi Bear,

Thanks for taking the time to send us that bug report! I was able to reproduce what you're seeing, and I'll pass it on to the team for additional investigation.

While I don't have an ETA on when a fix for the issue will be pushed, as soon as one is available, we will deploy it.

I'll keep you posted in this thread 👍

All the best,

Lara
The Trello Team

Saint Crow August 15, 2022

any luck? I'm having the same issue

Bear Humphreys
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2022

Hi @Lara

This looks like being a Firefox issue, something blocking the OneDrive call. I've actually been trying ClickUp recently (sorry, looking for a reason not to dump Trello, but subtasks in a task - with email notifications from their due date settings without using all sorts of workarounds to achieve it - is the attraction over there... all the stuff in it I don't want to use or see is spoiling my Zen though, so I keep checking back...) and the problem is the same in the selecting an attachment call to OneDrive from a task there.

Again, the desktop app sorts it out (running in a Chromium instance?) or swapping browser to one based on Chromium (pretty much all the rest of them, I suppose).
Thanks for looking at it.

I've messed with the various cookie security and allowances/privacy shields/plug-ins levels in Firefox again fresh this morning, and I can't find anything that I can easily set there that helps.
Bear

Sanaz Hanke November 16, 2022

Hey Lara,

I have the same issue on Firefox, while it works well on Chrome.

Any idea what the solution is?

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events