Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One tableau that rules them all ?

Fabien Lemoine January 29, 2018

Hello,

I'm quite new in the Trello world and still leveraging this tool.
I'm guessing I have "one tableau that rules them all".
A part of my job is to deploy our dedicated systems (hardware + software) on many different sites around the globe.

For this we do need a lot of informatiosn and also a lot of collaboration between different people (IT Expert, Data scientist, Project Mger...).

So I've created a dedicated tableau per site where we have to deploy or solution.

I'm wondering if I could have a higher view on a dedicated tableau that is linked to "child tableau" and that summarize some information ?

Is it something that do already exist within Trello (or any addons) ?

thanks in advance for your help on that point.

2 answers

0 votes
Qasim August 13, 2019

Hi @Fabien Lemoine

You can accomplish this quite easily with Unito. I recommend taking a look at our resource on creating master boards in Trello. You can find the link below! I think you'll find it super helpful. 

How to Create a Master Board in Trello (Webinar/Tutorial):

http://bit.ly/2OB4oIa

Let me know if you have any more questions, or need any further assistance!

Best,

Unito 

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 30, 2018

Hi Fabien,

There isn't any great way to look at a group of boards, or a sort of overview of boards. One of Trello's core ideas is maintaining a "shared perspective," so we want everyone viewing a board to see it in the same way, and in the same context.

What you can do instead is create your own overview board with cards, and then add a link to the original card on the new card so that you can refer back to it easily. When you attach a link to a Trello card on another card, it will display a preview of that card, and will show which board and list it belongs to:

0b75364532f542180548ad7182a39f69.png

You can also click on the "Connect cards" link to make it a 2-way link, so that both cards link to each other. This won't sync any data, but is an easy way to connect two separate cards or boards.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events