Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On-premise Trello

Mosh July 2, 2017

Any due date when Trello will be available on-prem too?

Thanks

3 answers

6 votes
cxsup April 29, 2018

I have BB, Jira, and Confluence locally on premise. Would love to use Trello on-premise at a premium if necessary.  

3 votes
Brooklyn Trumpy February 21, 2020

If that's the case, are there plans to offer trello as a HIPAA compliant option, or with increased security in the future? It sounds as if you have a subset of trello customers unable to use this solution due to security issues at this time. 

0 votes
Torben_trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 5, 2017

Right now, there are no plans to offer a self-hosted Trello Version. For now, Trello will only be available as a service.

lingler412 April 6, 2020

You should totally make plans then :-), cause that would be great if Trello could be deployed on-prem.

Like # people like this
Leonardo_Rocchi May 13, 2020

Yeah, also my small office cannot use Trello on internet due to security policy of the company. Have Trello on premise with a small fee per year will be the best.

Like # people like this
Daniel Shurman March 22, 2022

I have a Care at Home - application for Trello.  For a Deep Impact - it requires HIPAA compliance.  And to scale for a Wide Impact - in third world countries, it will need on-premise.  

McKinsey Study Feb 2022 Study on Care at Home - 38 FOLD Increase 

I would welcome any help from the Atlassian Community or the Sales / Tech Support folks at Trello to help me succeed here.

Daniel Shurman 

Mosh March 22, 2022

I'm no longer waiting for Trello. You have a great alternative like Taiga https://taiga.io/ . you can install it on-prem (self-hosted) and further more it has more advantages over Trello toy.

Like Daniel Shurman likes this

Hello Mosh.  Taiga.io looks very promising.  Particularly the on-premise option - with support.

One of the products we are about to test uses Elastic Canvas - so we appreciate the power and value of Open Source software.  Let's look and see if Taiga.io fits our bill of particulars.  

The Offer - we are building is for the purpose of Care at Home - with the users consisting of a broad range of Caregivers and Patients.  

We intend to use Trello for those Users - because they need Visual, Delightful, Easy to Use, and Universal.  One simple tool would be ideal

We will quickly need to work in many languages.  We are doing the initial testing of our App in the US, Brasil, and Venezuela.  With places in rural India, China and Japan to follow in 2022.  WDYT?  

Mosh March 22, 2022

It sounds like a good fit , yet you have to check it to your needs.

They have a great on-prem support btw - they are professional.

Like Daniel Shurman likes this

Thank you. I value your recommendation, particularly appreciate the great on-prem support line, and that they are professional.  Both are needed by large sections of our addressable market.  AND by far the biggest need is all around the UX - The User Experience.  It has to be Visual / Inviting / Clear   And Delightful.  And really easy to use.  And if possible, Universal - One Tool.  I look forward to seeing what Taiga.io has in store for us.  Thank you for your pointer and experience here. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events