Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OK, I got sucked in the the Unito 14 day free trial...

Sherry Statler
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 19, 2020

So, I work from board to board like everyone else.  I'm new to Trello so got sucked into the 14 day free trial with Unito Board Sync.  I decided it didn't work the way I needed to right away so cancel it.  But now every time I copy a card from one board to another it almost always has a duplicate...and it states that "Card is synchronized with this Trello card by Unito".  I can't find my Unito account to make sure it no longer exisit.  I need to get this canceled I don't have time to be cleaning up all day....HELP!!!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 19, 2020

Here is some documentation that should help you cancel your unito plan.  https://guide.unito.io/en/articles/3478459-managing-your-unito-account

Sherry Statler
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 20, 2020

That was amazing.  I'm sure my problem was due to operator error, it was just very refreshing to have this answer so quickly.  When I have a little free time, I'm going to check back with other options.  Who knows this might have worked if I had a little more training.  

Thanks for your help!  That was awesome!

Sherry👌

0 votes
Jillian Amyot _Unito_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 20, 2020

Hey @Sherry Statler , Unito employee here! Sorry to hear it didn't work the way you needed it to. If there's any questions you had that I could answer to make your experience better, don't hesitate to reach out! If the solution @Brant Schroeder offered to help you cancel your account, kindly let me know and I'll pass it on to a member of our team to ensure the account is closed.

Happy Friday!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events