Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O trello tem formulário público como existe no pipefy?

Maicon Guedes April 24, 2023

No pipefy há a função formulário público, no qual posso enviar um formulário customizável (por meio de um link) com campos/check lists/perguntas que eu desejar resposta.  A pessoa insere respostas/dados e isso vira um card de entrada.  
É possível fazer algo semelhante no trello?

1 answer

0 votes
Alina Kurishko
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 26, 2023

Hi Maicon, 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community! 

I hope you don't mind me answering in English 🙂

Unfortunately, there's currently no feature like that, but I've sent your comment to the development team for consideration. While I can't promise they'll ship this change any time soon, you should know that your feedback is certainly heard.

In the meantime, I can suggest a workaround. Have you tried out the email-to-board feature? You can create a template email using your default mail client which would contain questions you want to ask your users/customers. You can then ask them to forward their responses to the email address appointed to your board. Each email would create a new card on a board. 

Here's more about this feature and how to set it up: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/creating-cards-by-email/ 

Hope this helps! 

Alina | The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events