Number "#" symbol & digits now appear in my cards - how do I get rid of them?

Dawn Hinz February 13, 2018

Hi All,

For the first time today I noticed the number symbol and 2-3 digits ( #293) have started appearing to the left of my card titles.

So it looks like this. 

It just started happening & these really annoy me!  Is there a way to get rid of them?

Thanks, Dawn Hinz

Number symbol and digits appearing in Card titles.pngV-Hills upgrade to ACC Fiber

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2018

Hey Dawn

It looks like you have Card Numbers Power Up enabled.  Check your Power Up list>enabled and see, and if you do, just disable it and those will go away.

numbers.png

Dawn Hinz February 15, 2018

Hi Matthew,

thanks for your suggestion but unfortunately I don't have the Card Numbers Power Up enabled.

I can't get my screen shot to upload, but we have a 2 Power-ups limit.  The only 2 power-ups I have enabled are Calendar by Trello Inc. and Deadlines by Elegantt

I do not have Card Numbers by Reenhanced enabled or even available in my power ups selections.

If you can think of anything else it might be, thanks for letting me know!

Dawn

Melissa Goodell May 1, 2023

I am having this same issue and don't have the Card Numbers plug-in added to my Workspace nor my boards but one day they just appeared there. Has anyone found a solution to get rid of these?

Jennifer Gulley July 6, 2023

Having the same issue and it is driving me crazy. No power-ups enabled. Trello support? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events