Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications

Michael Deininger June 7, 2018

I got a great answer yesterday and when I tried to implement I think I am missing something.

Not sure what I did wrong, no emails came through, almost as if Butler didn’t run.  Do I need to assign to the board with the cards to get it to run or is automatic even though it says enabled?

Here is what I have:

the moment a card with an overdue due date is due, send an email notification to "mdeininger@organ.org" with subject "A Card Is Due" and message "A Card Is Due"

Even if this does not work completely as I wish, I am loving the program and interface, I have to get the rest of the team using the program.

Michael

1 answer

0 votes
Oscar Triscon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2018

Hi Michael,

You can check out the output log for your Butler command by clicking on the "book" icon to the top right of the command. This will give you some idea of whether there was an error or not. In particular, email sending is a paid-only feature, so that may be it.

If you can't figure out what went wrong by looking at the command output log, write to support@butlerfortrello.com for more direct help.

Michael Deininger June 12, 2018

It does not appear to be running, maybe because I am using the free version that comes with the Pro version of Trello?  Could that be the issue you think?  If so I can just do away with Butler and try something different.

Michael

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events