Notifications when assigning members on tasks

Carlos Borges September 27, 2022

I am currently converting our business from another production management tool to Trello. Everything is going well but, I have a problem that has actually become a big problem.

When I create tasks under different checklists and assign different members to the tasks, they do not receive any notification, be it via Trello or email, that they were assigned to the task. Is there something that I am not doing right?

1 answer

0 votes
Dan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2022

I am not sure if Trello automatically sends emails to members who are mentioned in cards. Instead you can set up a rule something like this:

when someone is mentioned in a checklist on a card, send an email notification to "{matchedusername}@business.com" with subject "You were mentioned on a Trello Card" and message "Hello {matchedusername}, \n\nYou were mentioned on {triggercardname} on Trello board {boardname} by {fullname}.\n\nGo there now? {boardlink}"

Only downside with this is everyone's name should be their email without the domain. 

Hope this helps

Vessy Popova December 9, 2022

Къде да задам да изпраща имейли?

Dan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2023

Когато създавате правило за автоматизация, след като добавите тригера, можете да намерите опцията за имейл в „съдържание“.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events