Notifications based on checklist assignments / due dates?

Khurram Aziz January 20, 2021

I'm trying to build out a workflow using checklist item assignments and it looks like the person who is assigned a checklist item doesn't get a notification and the only notification they get is on their trello home page (in the Your Items section).

Am I wrong in assuming that there is no way to turn on notifications or even butler automations based on people who have been assigned checklist items?

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2021

@Khurram Aziz 

You are right in your observation. I remember creating a workaround. We can discuss offline in more detail what you like to achieve. 

Khurram Aziz January 20, 2021

How should I contact you? It does not look like it allows me to send in a direct message on this forum.

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2021

@Khurram Aziz 

see my profile page. 

ryan harrison January 26, 2021

I'd love to know how to do this as well.  I was just searching for a solution to this.

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 26, 2021
Yeshodhara Baskaran November 10, 2022

Can you also share the exact automation via the rules? The video does not show that.

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 10, 2022

@Yeshodhara Baskaran 

I would have deleted them especially it is on advanced checklist since I was probably using a trial workspace. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events