Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications are not working with trello on Mac OS Ventura

Sebastien Millier March 19, 2023

Hi,

I've tried everything but the notifications are not working when I modify cards for example or comment on a card. It only works for due dates.

I'm the administrator working on the desktop app on Mac Ventura and I follow the card, the board and the list but nothing happens.

Any help?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
habib rahman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2023

Hi @Sebastien Millier My name is Habib I will do my best to answer your questions.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with Trello notifications on your Mac running the Ventura OS. Here are some steps you can take to try and resolve the issue:
1. Check your notification settings within Trello: 
   - Click on your profile picture in the top right corner of Trello and select "Settings". 
   - Under the "Notifications" tab, make sure that the appropriate boxes are checked for the actions you want to receive notifications for. 
   - Additionally, ensure that your preferred notification method (email, desktop, or mobile) is selected.
2. Check your Mac notification settings: 
   - From your Mac's System Preferences, select "Notifications".
   - Scroll down to Trello in the list of apps and ensure that notifications are allowed and that the notification style is set to "Alerts".
3. Update Trello:
   - Ensure that you have the latest version of Trello installed on your Mac. You can check for updates by opening the App Store and selecting the "Updates" tab.
4. Check your internet connection:
   - Ensure that you have a stable internet connection to receive notifications.
5. Try restarting Trello and/or your Mac:
   - Sometimes simply restarting an app or device can resolve issues.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, you may want to reach out to Trello support for further assistance.
Thank you 
Habib Rahman
Sebastien Millier March 20, 2023

Hi @habibrahman 

Thanks for your reply.
I already did all this settings and I checked again.

Everything seems fine.

I forgot to precise that I run a free version of Trello but it shouldn't be a problem.

I've got the same problem on my iphone with iOS 16 🤔

I also tried to add a member on my board and on one of my card but nothing happens when I modify or add a card

How can I reach the Trello support?

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events