Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification for due dates

Kiara De Francesch March 23, 2021

Hello, 

I use the free version and was testing out the due date feature. I joined the card, updated my notification settings to always, and set the due date for a couple minutes after I created it to test if I would be sent a reminder, and I didn't receive a reminder. Has anyone had this issue and know how to resolve it?

Thanks! 

2 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Aadesh Kolte
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 23, 2021

Hi Kiara,

You can build the following rule to send an email notification. Capture d’écran 2020-10-23 à 11.44.17.png

0 votes
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2021

Hi @Kiara De Francesch 

welcome to this wonderful community

Did you check out your spam folder in your emails? Do you get other emails from Trello? I had this trouble when I started with Trello.

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 24, 2021

And you must not forget that you have to be a member of the card to get a notification! Please check out this help site 😊

Eran Nir May 3, 2022

@Fabienne Gerhard Hi, were do I set these rules?

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 5, 2022

Hi @Eran Nir 

do you mean the rules mentioned by @Aadesh Kolte 

This would be done using Automations. When you are new to Trello - check out the Trello course at Atlassian University!

Trello Fundamentals - https://university.atlassian.com/student/path/1043254-trello-fundamentals

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events