cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving email notifications in GMAIL

Marcel Gafke
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 19, 2023

Hello all,

I am currently attempting to receive an email notification after being tagged in a Trello Card's Activity. My Email Notification Settings are set to "Instantly". I have checked spam and promotions folder to see if they landed there mistakingly, though no luck. 

The notifications work with other usernames on our team but for some reason they do not work for one particular email.

Please let me know if you all have any suggestions.

1 answer

0 votes
Alina Kurishko
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 20, 2023

Hi Marcel, 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community! 

I've just checked your account and see that there's indeed been an email delivery issue. We sent the emails but it appears they were never delivered to your mailbox. I've just updated the settings and the emails should go through now. 

You can test whether email notifications are going out correctly with this link: https://trello.com/test_notifications.  

If the issue persists, I’d suggest reaching out to the person who manages your email server and asking them if it’s possible to add Trello's dedicated IP addresses:

Hope this helps! 

Alina | The Trello Team

Marcel Gafke
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 14, 2023

Awesome works @Alina Kurishko

Can you please also check the mail of my colleague alex@kat-ching.com?

thanks a bunch

Marcel & Alex 

Alina Kurishko
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 14, 2023

Hi Marcel, 

Sure, no worries!

I see the same problem on Alex's account. I've updated the settings for email delivery so, hopefully, it resolves the problem, too.

P.S. You can now edit your message to remove Alex's email address so it's not viewed publicly. If you want to, of course 🙂 

Have a great day!

Alina | The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events