Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting notification emails from changes made to cards

Spiro November 1, 2022

Hello @Alex Waite

I seem to be having a similar issue to a previous poster that was not receiving notification emails whenever another member to a board would make changes to a card (description, etc).  Could you check to see if my email is flagged by Trello as well and remove so I can receive these notifications as well.  Not getting anything in my in-box or spam folder right now.

Also, will I receive notifications if I am watching an entire board if someone makes a change to a card, or do I have to be watching that specific card as well?

Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 1, 2022

Hi @Spiro - you do not have to tag me, anyone in the Community can answer your question.

Your email is not flagged, so you should be receiving email notifications if the system has notifications to send.

If you're already watching a board, you do not have to also be watching cards on that board, as by watching the board you're already watching all cards on that board.

I recommend reading through this article so you can understand when notifications are sent: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/receiving-trello-notifications/

Spiro November 2, 2022

So, no notifications for changes to the card title or description? Looks like it's only for comments, due dates, card moves, and attachments.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events