Not able to download Trello app for iPad - does one exist?

bparai December 28, 2019

Have Trello app on iPhone but when I use my iPad to search the app store none shows up. And when I use the iPad to go to the Trello site, it gives a prompt to get the app but the download icon is inactive. Suspect this might mean there is no app for the iPad (although that makes no sense)? Anyone have an answer?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Torben_trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 30, 2019

Our iOS app supports both the iPhone and iPad. Any chance that the iPad does not meet the minimum requirements for installation? For example the Trello app requires at least the version 12 of iOS. If your device matches the requirements (https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/trello-organize-anything/id461504587) would you mind reaching out with your device information via trello.com/contact so we can check in more detail? Thanks

Ben Selin May 11, 2021

Hi!

I know this answer is much later - My Ipad is at IOS 12.5.3, the current App says it needs IOS 13.  My Ipad will no longer update past 12.5.3  Is there any way to use the older APP version?  I love Trello and I want to continue using it on my Ipad!!

Like Czlowiek Noz likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events