Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

No support without being able to log in

I’m beyond frustrated because there is no “contact us” in place for Trello. I wanted to start using again now that I have my daughters wedding is out of the way but my old email address got the shaft from spectrum. They shut it down.

I have my password but when I try to login it says I need to reset it but I can’t reset it because I can’t get the reset link.

2 answers

0 votes

Um, see  https://trello.com/contact#/ and the "contact support" option at the bottom!

But where is the actual support. Takes a week to get an answer and still nothing. Apparently if a company shuts down your email address associated with your account your screwed and all your work down the drain. 

This can happen if your support request is about something that is already fixed or answered by the docs.  Complaining that there is no support when there very clearly is, or that it is a bit slow when you have made a mistake, is a bit disingenuous.

We, the community, can not help unless you can tell us where you are stuck.

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg Community Leader Jun 01, 2022

Hi @Steph laf,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

You can contact Trello Support here without having to log on to your account. 

It’s been days and still no reply

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,351 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you