Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No longer able to click and drag Member thumbnail onto card. Just me?

etnikk April 21, 2023

On any board that has members, you were able to click and drag any member's thumbnail (from the top-right) onto any card.

You're no longer able to do it as of today. Is it just me or is anyone else having the same issue? 

2 answers

1 vote
Euclésia Cádia
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 20, 2023

I'm having the same issue starting from yesterday and I noted that on a colleague's computer, it was working normally, but on my computer is not working after the last Chrome update. Although, I can normally add members on Microsoft Edge.

My colleague didn't update Chrome in the last month, and I updated this week.

0 votes
Mutya A
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 24, 2023

Hi Etnik,

Sorry to hear that is not working. I was able to reproduce the same issue and have found that there’s already a bug report created about this. I can also see that this bug was recently discovered.

While I don't have an ETA on when a fix for the issue will be pushed, as soon as one is available, we will deploy it.

Meanwhile, here is another option on how to add people to a board:
https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/adding-people-to-a-board

Let us know if you have any more questions. 

etnikk May 20, 2023

Thank you. This was temporarily fixed last week and is now currently broken again (for a few days now). Please advise. 

Mutya A
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 21, 2023

Hi Etnik, 

I am not sure how this was fixed as I am tracking the bug report and no update has been made yet on the fix.

Please continue to do the adding of members through this option:
https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/adding-people-to-a-board 

Jonas Flint May 26, 2023

This is a pretty annoying bug and and your work around is a productivity setback.  I hope this one can get resolved soon, but having no ETA on the bug doesn't instill much confidence that will be soon...

Like etnikk likes this
etnikk May 26, 2023

Agreed, what was once a single click and drag is now a 4 step process. Very annoying

Garshaw Amidi-Abraham
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 26, 2023

Please fix ASAP

Like etnikk likes this
Mutya A
Atlassian Team
May 28, 2023

Hi All,

Thanks for adding your comments and feedback on this. I've passed that information along to our team and have asked for updates or any more information on a fix.

etnikk June 5, 2023

@Mutya A thank you. Any luck? 

Mutya A
Atlassian Team
June 5, 2023

There are currently no updates on an ETA yet :(

Jonas Flint July 6, 2023

This is STILL happening and it's still annoying...

Like etnikk likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events