Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next 8h april, Trello will be limited to 10 people.

Miren Oses
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 26, 2024

We are subscribed to Trello. The economic conditions will be changed next 8th April. Meaning that we have to pay  in order to continue working with Trello. 

Our current working space will be mantained if we change to the standard subscription? I would not like to lose the spaces as a consequence of changing the license. 

Please confirm.

Thank you so much for your help.

Best regards

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2024

Welcome to the community @Miren Oses 

First, let me quote Atlassian:Starting April 8, 2024: If your free Trello Workspace already has 10 or more collaborators, you won’t be able to add new collaborators to the Workspace, unless you upgrade your plan or reduce the number of collaborators to below the limit.

This is for adding the users, and your board will be maintained even if you are on the free plan, the limitation is on the users themselves.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events