• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

New card cover UI? Edited

This morning, I was adding some covers to cards. I had the opportunity to specify the look of the cover. For example to have the title over the image (instead of under it), and have the text in regular black or white (for dark images). And have the image cropped nicely into a fixed size.

Since I'm new to Trello, I thought this was default behaviour. A few hours later, I am (apparently) back to the 'old' UI, where I can only upload an image or pick one from Unsplash, but no formatting.

Unfortunately I didn't take any screenshots.

Might I have been given a new UI during A/B testing temporarily?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

It's rolling out (not an A/B test) but we found a few issues so had to roll back, fix, and will start rolling out again.  Wheeee! card colors! *shhh will get announced in a few days*

I won't tell anyone. 🙊

Does the card covers function work right now?  I don't see a button for it.  I'm on a free version.

It's live for some time now. You should read the accompanying blogpost.

Thanks.  I read the blog post several times, but my card backs do not have the "cover" button.  Not sure what I'm missing or doing wrong.

1. First, add an image to a card (drag and drop, or upload the image attachment)

2. one the attachment there should be a link that says "Make Cover" (this is on the back of the card)

3. Once you make it a cover image, at the top of the card (on the back) you will see a "Cover" button over top of the image.

Like MetBril likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

814 views 13 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you