It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

New Trello Boards Completely Blank - Only Chrome

I searched around and tried some of the obvious solutions, but nothing has seemed to work yet. I'm using Chrome, and have cleared my browsing data (cached files and app data, like the main troubleshooting page suggests) as well as cookies.

The other day I created a new Board in our work group. I was able to add columns and cards to it, but ever since then, whenever I open it in my browser, it's blank. No column headers, or a button to add them, no cards, only the top bar. Other users are able to use the board like normal, and I'm able to open and edit specific cards when other users tag me on them, but the board view remains blank. I'm able to open an incognito window, log in, and use the board as normal there, and I'm able to open and use it like normal on my phone. 

To try and fix it, I created another new board and moved the cards over, since there weren't many, but once I opened that board, I found the exact same situation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader Feb 19, 2019

@Brad Bourque I have seen a couple of similar reports recently -- does the same thing happen with the desktop or mobile apps? I think this is one you need to email support@trello.com because it seems like there is a bug for some group of people.

I started getting the same thing recently with newly created boards I was invited to. I found that it was my ad blocker causing the issue (uBlock). To fix it I turned off the ad blocker and refreshed the page. Once everything loaded I turned the ad blocker back on and it all works fine now. The ad blocker obviously blocks something required for the initial load/setup

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,622 views 15 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you