Need Help Creating a Quality Assurance Board with data collection option (please see my notes below)

Christina Ward July 2, 2019

Hi There!

My company Sock Club already uses TRELLO for production and communication with our mills.

We would like to use the same concept to monitor quality assurance and need some guidance achieving this.

First, we would like the layout to be as below with 5 lists (please see the photo at the end of this inquiry for more info):

1. Quality Issue Submission: Where the mill or designers can upload a card featuring the style photo and that has a quality issue, like we already do when indicating a style will knit today.

1. Mill Review: If it is a designer calling out the issue, the card will be moved to Mill Review FIRST after being uploaded on Quality Issue Submission.

1. Operations Review: If it is the mill calling out the issue, the card will be moved to Operations Review FIRST, followed by

1. Design Review

1. Problem Resolved: Once all parties have signed off with their label or Member initial, the card will then be moved to the Problem Resolved list.

When opening the card, I would like to create a template similar to the one indicated at the end of this inquiry , but instead of the details currently shown, I would like to include selections such as the following (see below):

Quality Issue Category  (options below)

- Plating/Color

-Loose/Extra Stitches

-Sizing

-Design Modification

-Good Design Example

-Misplaced Packaging

Product Chassis Code (pick one):

….

Size Codes:

ADD COMMENTS section

In addition to the above, we would like to also be able to compile this information in an automated report upon request to keep for our records and revisit the reoccurring issues to improve production.  Please advise if this is feasible.Quality Assurance Board Layout.PNGQuality Assurance Board information Template.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 2, 2019

@Christina Ward It sounds like at the very least you could use the Custom Fields power up to do the "template options" thing you want. This would allow you to structure the QA issues raised.

As for reporting at the end, it might be useful to compile into a Google Sheet. I wrote this framework for automating Trello with Google Apps Script that would be able to do this pretty easily:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-articles/Introducing-Trellinator-Automate-Trello-with-Google-Apps-Script/ba-p/925271

You could also put in place some Butler automations for the various workflows, and/or extend the functionality of the board with additional Trellinator code.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events