Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO ACCESS to trello boards through Atlassian- PLEASE HELP

Tahra Fahmi August 25, 2022

I must have had an old trello account, I totally forgot about. Because I created a new one around June this year, which I have been using almost daily.

It contains my whole blueprint of my business and I am highly reliant on it.

Today I was not able to logg in as usual. Instead I was asked to migrate my account to Atlassian. After completing the migration process I was still unable to access my current account. Instead I was presented with the "ancient" account I had totally forgotten about, and that has not been active for over 4 years.

Please let me have your support. I would even like to get a subscription if this problem is resolved before the weekend. 

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I would get this logged with Trello support as soon as possible!  Go to https://trello.com/contact - make sure to select the very last option on the list - the others go to docs or bring you back here!

Tahra Fahmi August 28, 2022

Thank you Nic- waiting for their response..

Tahra Fahmi August 31, 2022

the support kindly solved the problem. they were very quick in their response.

Note:

if your logg-in credential is linked to a "googlemail" address make sure to spell it out.. if you try logging in with "gmail" it won't work. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events