Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

My shared contact cannot find my workspace

I am sharing my workspace with my property manager.  She started a Trello Account, but she cannot see what I shared with her.  Then she found out that she was set to private, and she changed that, then i can see her on my sharing, with files shared noted.  She still cannot see what I have shared with her.  

Please help to identify what the problem is.  

Franklin 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton Community Leader May 26, 2022

Hi @Franklin Tseng 👋

How strange, to get to the bottom of this I've got a couple of starter thoughts/questions...

• Does she still have a problem accessing the board if you create and send her a new sharable invite link to the board / workspace?
  • Have you checked your Workspace / board permissions?
    • If you would like any of your Workspace members to be able to join the board and collaborate, you can select "Allow Workspace members to join" from "More" > "Settings" in the board menu. When you select this option a checkmark will appear next to "Allow Workspace members to join" and your Workspace members can add themselves to the board.

Hopefully we can sort this for you 😃

All the best,

Laura

Thanks very much. It was my mistake I found out. i entered her email wrong. It is all working now.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,399 views 28 41
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you