Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My shared contact cannot find my workspace

Franklin Tseng May 26, 2022

I am sharing my workspace with my property manager.  She started a Trello Account, but she cannot see what I shared with her.  Then she found out that she was set to private, and she changed that, then i can see her on my sharing, with files shared noted.  She still cannot see what I have shared with her.  

Please help to identify what the problem is.  

Franklin 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2022

Hi @Franklin Tseng ðŸ‘‹

How strange, to get to the bottom of this I've got a couple of starter thoughts/questions...

• Does she still have a problem accessing the board if you create and send her a new sharable invite link to the board / workspace?
  • Have you checked your Workspace / board permissions?
    • If you would like any of your Workspace members to be able to join the board and collaborate, you can select "Allow Workspace members to join" from "More" > "Settings" in the board menu. When you select this option a checkmark will appear next to "Allow Workspace members to join" and your Workspace members can add themselves to the board.

Hopefully we can sort this for you 😃

All the best,

Laura

Franklin Tseng May 26, 2022

Thanks very much. It was my mistake I found out. i entered her email wrong. It is all working now.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events