Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My search bar has disappeared.

Annelé Venter
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 17, 2023

Screenshot 2023-05-17 at 17.07.26.png

There should be a search bar up there..... does anyone see it?

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2023

Hi @Annelé Venter welcome to the Atlassian community.

• I would request to clear the browser cache/ cookies and history and re-login.
  • You might have accidentally hide the search bar. Please check the settings page or look for "show search bar".
0 votes
Annelé Venter
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 17, 2023

Hey everyone!

If all else fails... reboot... Fortunately I didn't have to go that far, but simply logging out and back in did the trick! I'm searching for one card among 1500 so I REALLY was frantic.

Thanks for the help!

0 votes
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2023

I can see it fine on Chrome and Trello Windows app

What browser do you use?

0 votes
Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 17, 2023

Hey @Annelé Venter

welcome to the Atlassian Community.

I can agree that there should be a search bar next to the bell. Can you still access the search using the shortcut / ? (The forward slash is the shortcut).

Cheers,
Matthias.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events