Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My horizontal scroll bar is stuck on the left

Gail
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 25, 2023

On Trello on laptop the scroll bar at the bottom is stuck on the left, and wont move, so I'm unable to see the lists on the right.

I've cleared my cache and  that hasn't helped. Any suggestions?

1 answer

0 votes
Sal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 27, 2023

Have you tried using a different browser on your computer, @Gail? If you haven't, give it a shot, and let me know how it goes for you. 

Derek Tronsgard
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 16, 2023

I have the same issue. It's intermittent and there is no obvious trigger. Same behaviour in Edge and Chrome. The horizontal scroll bar does not move, and on mouseover, cursor stays in point mode. In Firefox, the scroll bar is not even visible.

You can navigate through existing lists with the arrow keys, but there is no way to expose the Add List button, which is annoying. Any insights would be appreciated.

Sal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 16, 2023

That's unusual, @Derek Tronsgard. Have you tried updating your browser to the latest version? If you haven't, try it out. You can also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and see if you notice any changes. After doing these tests, and you're still having the same problem, feel free to raise a ticket with us at https://trello.com/contact#. We'll be happy to help! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events