Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My columns have collapsed Now just giving me the amount of items in list

Sean Breathnach June 6, 2019

I now simply have the various headings of each column with the amount of items inserted by users, I can not find a way of expanding them so that I can view them. Can someone please help me.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2019

That's strange, I have not heard of that happening before. What browser are you using? Have you rebooted, and/or logged out and back into Trello? Are other users on your team experiencing this as well?
Thanks,

Jodi

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2019

Hi @Sean Breathnach has this been resolved for you? Thanks!

Daniel Borg August 22, 2019

Hi Jodi, I am someone different but with exactly the same problem. I have no idea what I pressed or hit but it must have been something by mistake and very random when all my lists on the board I was viewing collapsed. Now, same as this query, all I see is the quantity of cards I have in every list. I have not found a way to expand them so far. This is happening in Google Chrome on Windows 7. I have tried accessing the same board from iOS app in iPhone and iPad and can see the board as normal with all lists expanded. Hope you or someone else can shed some light! Thank you in advance. 

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 22, 2019

Hi Daniel, is this the view you see for your card? https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Help-All-my-cards-have-disappeared/qaq-p/785117

If so, your filters may be on. Let me know if this is the case.
Jodi

Like Daniel Borg likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events