Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My calendar has suddenly disappeared

Cydney Scott April 19, 2023

I was working with cards and going back and forth between card view and calendar view in the browser and suddenly the "Calendar PowerUp" at the top was gone, and I could no longer view my calendar at all. Next to BOARD there's a drop down menu in which i can see "calendar" but it's telling me I need premium to view it.

None of my other colleagues are experiencing this. Thoughts? I've logged out and in, nothing. 

3 answers

0 votes
Mutya A
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 26, 2023

We have been getting a few more inquiries on this very same issue and we suggest relinking the Calendar Power-Up on your board. 

Here are the steps:

1. Go to the board where the Calendar Power-Up is enabled.
  2. Click the "Power-Ups" button on the upper right side.
  3. Find the Power-Up, click settings, then "Disable" and check the "Delete Power-Up data" option.
  4. Go to https://trello.com/power-ups/55a5d917446f517774210011 and re-add the Power-Up to your board.

Let us know if the button is visible again when you re-add it on that board. Hope this helps!

0 votes
Mickey Wong April 22, 2023

I'm having the same problem. The Calendar Power-Up button on the right side next to the Power-Ups has disappeared.

In Power-Ups, it says that the Calendar Power-Up is enabled.

Screenshot 2023-04-22 at 20-50-50 Everything Trello.png

I'm not on a Premium subscription but I get to use the Calendar Power-Up for free (grandfathered).

Screenshot 2023-04-22 at 20-40-47 Everything Trello.png

I've had no problem with the Power-Up until today. Thoughts?

0 votes
Mutya A
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 20, 2023

Hi Cydney,

I can understand how confusing this must be.

Calendar Power Ups are enabled on a per-board basis. You should be able to find the Calendar Power-Up button on the right side next to the Power-Ups. It is available here for you to check if this power-up is added to your boards.

Here's more information on the Calendar Power-Up:
https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/using-the-calendar-power-up

Screen Shot 2023-04-21 at 3.36.48 pm.png

As for the Calendar View, this is another feature that is available on our Premium subscription. The dropdown next to the "Board" is how you access this Calendar view if you're on the Premium or Enterprise subscription: 
https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/calendar-view/#Accessing-Calendar-View 

Let me know if this helps or if you have any more questions. 

Velogi April 25, 2023

I have the same issue - the calendar power up was there where you just pointed but it has now disappeared. The power-up is on but not visible - confusing!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events