Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Trello login is redirected to Atlassian's Centrify :facepalm:

Akmal Harith July 3, 2020

Hi all! I'm not sure if my question suits here or if it is more of a support ticket. I've raised one from Trello but I haven't heard anything for a few weeks now.

I was part of Atlassian for two years and have left Atlassian recently. I have linked my Trello account to my personal email address (my current Atlassian account) before I left, but now each time I enter my personal email address in Trello login it redirects to Atlassian's Centrify. How do I retrieve my Trello access using normal Atlassian account login - NOT Centrify? Can someone from Trello reach me privately to sort this out? 

Update: Support is already taking care of my question. 

1 answer

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2020

Hi @Akmal Harith ,

Welcome to the community!

Basically Trello has been integrated with Atlassian! So you use one account for both Atlassian products & Trello!

You can Ask Trello Support/Contact Trello Team directly: HERE

Akmal Harith July 3, 2020

Thanks for your time to reply. Although I must say the issue is actually with my account was associated to my ex-Atlassian work profile so I can no longer use my personal email, until they split that out.

Ryan from support is probably taking care of it now.

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events