My Trello account is no longer. My email is no longer recognised

Mike Donovan May 3, 2021

I have been using Trello very regularly. Last week I clicked to enter and a screen said there was no account with my email. I entered the correct one as I made a note of the name (email) and password. Login failed. I emailed the problem to Trello and got a confirmation they don't have an account with my address. They must surely keep a backup of accounts , but have offered nothing. Does this mean there is no backup?  The pages have a lot of vital info which I thought was 100% safe. And I never noticed if there was a backup button which would put it on my hard drive. This is serious for me and I'd be very grateful for suggestions. Thanks 

2 answers

0 votes
Es El May 4, 2021

I have same problem. My account disappeared. I used email with + sign and now trello shows the message that the account does not exist. I can't log in or recover the password. 

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 3, 2021

I suspect what happened is you had more than one email on your account. We had to move accounts down to a single email so I would look in your email for a notification from trello and pay close attention to the email it was sent to and try that. My guess is your account is still there - just not under the email you think it is. 

Deleted user April 18, 2022

hi there - i got the email to ask to regain access but it says the link has expired, i got the email 4 days ago only - how to request a resend? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events