It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

My Repeater Cards repeat on the due dates - but create multiple cards?

Hi everyone,

I've setup basic weekly repeaters, eg every Friday.

However, all of my repeats seem to create multiple cards - in some cases 2 to 4 separate reminders, all created for the same due date.

Is this happening to anyone else? It's a minor inconvenience to just move them all to Complete once the task is done, but it seems like a quality of life improvement that I'm sure shouldn't be needed.

Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Garrett Atlassian Team Jun 25, 2019

Hey @James O-Young 

I'd like to try and reproduce this on my end.

Can you share with me an example of one of these repeating cards where two or more new cards were created for it please?

Thanks!

Hi @Garrett , thank you very much for coming back to me and apologies for the delay in response, EOFY was rough!

I can share with you a temporary private link to my board if you like, but here's inoculated screenshot of my Ops board - where "emtpy VM inbox" is a single card set to repeat each Wednesday and Friday. It does repeat as intended, it just creates two each time, and editing one to stop the repeat, then archive & delete doesn't stop it.

(I can't seem to paste an image here so please let me know how best to get this to you).

Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,597 views 14 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you