My Repeater Cards repeat on the due dates - but create multiple cards?

James O-Young June 20, 2019

Hi everyone,

I've setup basic weekly repeaters, eg every Friday.

However, all of my repeats seem to create multiple cards - in some cases 2 to 4 separate reminders, all created for the same due date.

Is this happening to anyone else? It's a minor inconvenience to just move them all to Complete once the task is done, but it seems like a quality of life improvement that I'm sure shouldn't be needed.

Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 25, 2019

Hey @James O-Young 

I'd like to try and reproduce this on my end.

Can you share with me an example of one of these repeating cards where two or more new cards were created for it please?

Thanks!

James O-Young July 18, 2019

Hi @Garrett , thank you very much for coming back to me and apologies for the delay in response, EOFY was rough!

I can share with you a temporary private link to my board if you like, but here's inoculated screenshot of my Ops board - where "emtpy VM inbox" is a single card set to repeat each Wednesday and Friday. It does repeat as intended, it just creates two each time, and editing one to stop the repeat, then archive & delete doesn't stop it.

(I can't seem to paste an image here so please let me know how best to get this to you).

Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events