Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Power ups have disappeared... sort of?

Josh_McCully February 1, 2020

First bit of info... I'm a Gold member.  On my main private Trello board I have three power ups enabled (Package Tracker, Custom Fields, Planaway) plus I have Butler enabled. Suddenly, my power ups are no longer displaying at the very top of the board, and the only power up being displayed on my cards are the Custom Fields. What's interesting is that when I open the Menu, I see that it says all three power ups are enabled. To top it off, my Butler buttons are completely gone as well. And the Butler button within the Menu does absolutely nothing when I click it.

I deleted the Package Tracker power up and then re-added it and it still doesn't show up at the top of the board or on the card. Same with the Planaway power up.

I have reached out to customer support but I haven't gotten a response yet. Has anybody have any idea what happened and how to fix it? 

Thanks for any help offered!

Josh

4 answers

0 votes
Golden Sea Otter January 22, 2022

What worked for me was removing the power-up and then adding it back. After that I also refreshed the web browser. Doing both in that order made it work for me. I used Vivaldi in PWA mode for reference. 

0 votes
Martín Plantinga June 21, 2021

Same here. The power-ups don't appear in Google Chrome but do in MS Edge. The quick workaround for me is to open it in Edge, but I prefer to use Google Chrome. 

0 votes
Martyna August 5, 2020

Same here, any updates?

John Covil August 5, 2020

This seems to be a recurring problem. We're on the cusp of making some pretty big decisions about how we approach project management, and having a tool that works consistently is very important. If it's not Trello, it'll be something else.

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 2, 2020

Hi @Josh_McCully 

Welcome to the Community?

I had a similar issue not that long ago, if there isn't anything to track, the package tracker won't show up at the top (even though it's enabled). If you deleted it, then you may well have deleted all the trackers, maybe try to go to a card that you know should have a tracker on it, put it back on and see if the icon re-appears at the top of the board?

However, I know that there was a Google Chrome & macOS updates recently, so it could be that one of these isn't playing nicely anymore (if you use those programmes).

I had a similar issue this morning, Nord was stopping Google Drive from syncing to my cards, I disabled Nord on my Mac, but installed the Nord Chrome Extension and everything is working fine again. So, it might be that maybe there's an issue with any Chrome extensions?

Keep us posted :)

Josh_McCully February 2, 2020

Thanks for the suggestions!  I have disabled and re-enabled a few different power ups now including the Package Tracker. Even with the Package Tracker enabled there is no button on the card itself to bring up the fields to enter the tracking information. And now Butler isn't functioning on ANY boards.

The problem also exists across multiple browsers... doesn't work on Chrome.. doesn't work on FireFox.

I'll keep everyone posted if a solution comes up... in the meantime I'm still welcoming any suggestions.

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2020

Thank you for your reply, that does seem very odd.

Could I suggest that you contact Trello Support directly and report this as a bug?

You can find the form on their Contact Us page here, pick 'Ask Trello Support' and then pick 'I think I've found a bug' from the topic dropdown.

You can explain the situation in the text box and enter the URL to this page if you want, so that they can see what you've already done to sort this out.

:)

Will de Fegely July 15, 2020

I'm experiencing example the same problem, power ups are limited on my card and across the top of the board plus all my butler buttons have disappeared.  Any updates please?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events