Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

My Archive and Search Box are sorting from oldest to newest. How do I switch them back?

This morning my archived cards started sorting from Oldest to Newest. Also, my search results are sorting the same way.  I don't know what I did to cause this. Is there a way to flip them back?

1 answer

0 votes
Cody C. Atlassian Team Jul 06, 2021

Hi Meredith - I haven't quite been able to replicate this yet, could you let me know what operating system and browser you're using? If you try from a second browser, do you see the same result?

If you're still running into trouble, would you mind getting in touch with us through our contact form here: https://trello.com/contact . We'll be glad to help take a closer look with you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,397 views 28 41
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you