• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Mutiple Accounts

I have separate Trello accounts.  A personal one, one for one work place, one for another work place etc.

I am constantly receiving emails saysing something like

"Starting in April, Trello accounts can only have one linked email address, so we want to make sure we have the right one for the account you created on 1 April 2020" (Or some other date)

Does this mean I can no longer have multiple accounts?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley Community Leader May 13, 2020

@David_Amour that email is prompting you to login, confirm which the primary email address is on the account, and then convert your Trello account to an Atlassian account, it will need to be done at some point for each account.

If your accounts are separate email addresses anyway, just login to each and update to an Atlassian account.

Hi @David_Amour ,

You can have multiple accounts but for that, you will require different email addresses.

Ok thanks, so you know what my email addresses are, so why keep asking me what they are?

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this

I don't know the email addresses but you might have linked multiple email id linked with one account that why you are receiving that kind of email.

You can also contact the Trello team https://trello.com/contact

Like # people like this

Can I ignore these emails then?  Will things carry on working ok?

I'll say that it's better to verify with the Trello team. Just contact them https://trello.com/contact and make sure to attach the screenshot of the email!

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

807 views 13 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you