cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple time slots?

Dimitris Giannopoulos May 20, 2021

Hello

I am about to begin to use Trello and I have a question:

I want to build a rent a car board. How Could I use multiple date/time time slots in cards and seen them on the calendar?

Thank you

Dimitris

3 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2021

@Dimitris Giannopoulos The Trello Timeline view almost sounds like it would work for this but the start/end dates are only dates, not times. In fact, Trello's calendar view also only gives you day granularity, rather than time granularity.

I think Placker might be a better tool to do resource planning on top of Trello.

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2021

@Dimitris Giannopoulos 

I have an ongoing project for a client for RV rental and servicing. I kept the reservation separate from the rental unit. It is a 4 board design to handle sales (aka rental), scheduling, services and maintenance, unit status.

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2021

How do you foresee it looking on the calendar view? The same card duplicated many times? How about using a checklist for the individual deliverables that have due dates? From there, you can assign a due date to each check-item, and you'll be able to see both the main card and the check-items on the calendar view

Dimitris Giannopoulos May 20, 2021

Each card represents a car. Each car can be rented in different day slots like next month for 3 days, after one week - for 1 day. 

So, I would expect a calendar view showing all the rentals (day slots). 

Thank you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events